Published 24 April 2017
Ways to participate online
Too unwell to leave the house? Love to use social media? Working on the 12th of May? Participating online during May awareness can be a simple way to help spread the awareness about ME and CFS to every corner of Australia (and the world). The below resources will help you in the days and weeks leading up to May12th. Best of all, you can continue raising online awareness right throughout May, and even year-round!
Share posts and photos from our Facebook page
As photos become available, we will upload and re-share them on our Facebook page.
Learn how to use Twitter
New to Twitter and want to learn how you can participate in spreading awareness and Tweet? Some generous volunteers from the patient community have written a short guide to get you started.
Awareness images for social media
As our volunteers create more images, we will upload them for you so that you can display them on social media, such as a temporary profile photo or cover image during May.
Participate in #MillionsMissing Australia
Looking for information on how you can participate in the Australian leg of #MillionsMissing during May 2017?
Our volunteers are still working on this page. Check back soon.
- Light Up The Night Australia 2021 April 9, 2021
- Submit Light Up The Night Australia information April 9, 2021
- Australian ME/CFS advocacy award honours Alem Matthees May 12, 2020
- Light Up The Night Australia 2020 May 12, 2020
- Thank you NHMRC for recognising unmet needs in ME/CFS May 12, 2020
- Light Up The Night Australia 2019 May 12, 2019
- #MillionsMissing events in Australia May 2019 March 16, 2019
- Light Up The Night Australia 2018 May 12, 2018
- Light Up The Night Australia 2017 May 12, 2017
- Ways to participate online April 24, 2017